Skip repetitive navigational links

Date:   Fri, 4 Apr 2014 14:35:54 +0000
Sender:   publib <[log in to unmask]>
From:   Arthur Krull <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:   Cookbook discussions

All,

Do any of you have book discussions using cookbooks? How do you do it? What do you discuss? Can you actually get a dozen or so people to talk about a cookbook? How was the participation? How long was the discussion scheduled for? Did it fill the time? Do you allow patrons to bring in food they made? What policies do you have on food brought in by patrons?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm trying to get my head around the idea of a book discussion of a cookbook.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Arthur Krull Librarian I Palatine Public Library District [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> 847-358-5881 ex. 193